-->

Thursday 22 January 2015

Yay for youtube!



Wooo for YouTube

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

And so my journey begins I uploaded another video ^_^

I wanted to say thank you for all the great feedback you have given me on social & on my channel, you are AWESOME, THANKYOU!

For those of you that don’t know:

I have decided to re-boot my makeup & style channel with my favorite pastimes, collecting Funko Pops, My little Pony, Zelfs & all things geeky really.

Like it says in my channel banner, it's the perfect channel for virgin geek #fbloggers & on the ball nerds alike.

I just wanted to break the mould with fashion & beauty blogging, trying to showcase that even though you can be interested in those things, they are not necessarily the be all & end all of life on the internet & otherwise.

Alot of you might not be interested in my new videos, & that's fine but I wanted to make a place that likeminded people & anyone who is even slightly interested can enjoy & let you know that it's completely fine to like what you like & if you happen to be a 20 something that likes collecting figures & toys then that's a good thing!

So tune in for collections, tags, general faq's & more! :D

Let me know what you think of my first Funko Pop video! :D

You can subscribe to my channel here >> link

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 photo TWITTER_zps0cf1c348.jpg photo INSTAGRAM_zps72ad87a6.jpg photo YOUTUBE_zps5774a11f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment