-->

Sunday 21 July 2013

Never Fully Dressed

IMG_3734IMG_3799IMG_3765IMG_3755delilah dust hamsaIMG_3816
Shirt Dress*: Never Fully Dressed
Sunflower Floral Crown: DIY
Long Pendant Necklaces: Empty Casket
Gold Hamsa Necklaces*: Delilah Dust

Apologies for the super bleached out photos, we only realised after we had shot these that the ISO was on way higher than usual >.< Ooops. But you know what, I quite like it, it’s a nice change :)

This shirt dress is my new absolute favourite! I just know I am going to wear it to death! Just look at the waffle cut out middle for goodness sake, it’s perfect! The guys at Never Fully Dressed sent it to me last week & honestly guys, I love it & I love their whole site, they are a hidden treasure & you need to go & check them out, especially if you are fond of the boho look like myself. I literally need everything that is on their site, in my wardrobe. & I have my beady eye on the white/cream version of this shirt too, it’s just too perfect! Thank you so much NFD!

I have been meaning to photograph these Delilah Dust necklaces for what seems like an absolute age. They are perfect & Delilah Dust is one of the most awesome jewellery shops I have encountered on the web. Antonia makes & sells some outstandingly beautiful pieces at amazing prices which makes her the bomb in my books! Check out Delilah Dust here>link.

You can follow me on instagram, username: @effiesmakeupbox
twitter // lookbook //asos ff

33 comments:

  1. You look lovely Heather! And that floral crown is gorgeous! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! The flower crown suits you. x Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crown looks awesome!and wow your hair looks amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look I really love the headband perfect for summer! :)

    www.krystelcouture.com

    Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, that dress looks nice and light for the summer. The photos still look great despite the ISO settings.

    Little Black Russian

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous photos, I kinda like the bleached out look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous dress - you look amazing!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this dress, it also looks perfect for those windy days at the beach to cover the swimsuit!
    The necklace are superb... I want the sooo bad!!! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely amazing, that dress is gorgeous - the waist detail is beaut x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunflowers are my favourite follower so I'm completely in love with your crown.
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alright beauts!! You look like a beautiful rock fairy! Loving it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh this dress is SO GOOD and I love Delilah Dust jewellery! A++.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look just perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous dress, going to have to check these guys out, it looks perfect for the warm weather! You look gorgeous as always
    xxx
    Nina from little nomad

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a gorgeous outfit, I'm loving the sunflower crown, super pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i looove the sunflowers- so cute! i havent seen a flower crown that nice in so long! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. THis is so cute! You look beauts xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your outfit is wonderful! I've never seen sunflowers as a flowercrown before, but I love it, it looks beautiful. And your jewellery is to die for! xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. that dress is stunning hev x

    ReplyDelete
  20. there is such a thing of a 'witchy princess' because its you m'dear.


    Yeah that's really cheesy I know but you look looveeellyyy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This whole outfit is just perfect. I literally am in love with your hair too haha xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  22. That shirt dress is gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your sunflower headband!
    Cute outfit.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. I liked the photos the way they're, it gave you an angelic look. The shirt-dress is really to die for.

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That dress is amazing! It a very witchcrafty type of look! in a good way! checking out the site now x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a beautiful dress, I also wish I had your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  27. In love with your outfit!

    Emily
    http://emilyjaynelewis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. We love your laid back look here, that shirt dress looks so comfy.

    Much love from the CAGECITY crew! xx

    ReplyDelete