-->

Sunday 30 September 2012

'I want you to want me...'

Lavish alice dress
Knee length dress*: Lavish Alice
Camo jacket: ebay
Chelsea boots*: Tribeca shoes
Beanie: ebay



Please excuse the shockingness of these photos (': this is another outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago. I am slowly but surely getting used to the new background & using my tripod again, because Liam has gone down to Hereford to see his Mum, I have had to start doing outfit photos on my own again aaaaggggghhhhhh (': Don't worry, they will get better! ;)

I am absolutely in love with this Lavish Alice dress. It's not really my normal style but I fancied a longer black dress for A/W & this one is fab because it's so easy to dress up or down & as well as wearing it as a midi dress like this, I've also been wearing it rouched up to more of a mini dress (with tights ;)) & it looks fab! Such an easy laid back piece to wear & at only £15 it's a bit of a bargain! ;) Don't worry, if black isn't really  your colour, you can also snap it up in burgundy & grey too!

You can follow me on instagram, username: effiesmakeupbox


20 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, mmm the dress is lovely! Definitely need to by myself a beanie!

    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the title of this post hun, and you look gorgeous! The dress is stunning and a lovely length on you :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is perfect on you... so nice! :) love those boots too xxx
    im a new follower - love your blog!
    <3
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beauty!! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! The jacket is gorgeous, I need to hit eBay now aha! xx

    Violence & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! i'm so obsessed with midi skirts lately. and your hair is on fire!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love the combo of the midi length skirt and the camo jacket xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit! I love the boots!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super look <3

    x

    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit and love the jacket! Also really like the dress, so versatile! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress - so simple but lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this jacket!

    pastelbokeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been looking for a dress like that for ages! Thanks for the post, you look great :) xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is such a flattering length! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your style soo much.. wish i could pull off something like that. I am so jealous of all of your clothes! Amazing xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great, I really like the camo jacket over a basic black dress!

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey I love this look! I've featured you in my trends post which you can view it at www.sarahloves.co.uk



    Sarah x

    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete