-->

Sunday 11 March 2012

Meowth that’s right…

MEOWTH
Spr 5b 052.png
Cat print shirt: Topshop, via ebay
Boob tube: Topshop (old)
Shorts: Levis 501’s
Cycle shorts: DIY
Fringe bag*: Frank Boutique
Shoes: River Island
Rose gold hair clips (just seen): H&M

Oh hai milk bottle strawberry milkshake legs! I seriously need to start tanning again soon, I look awful with a tan but hey, it’s got to be better than having lilac legs all summer ahahaha!

This is the second time I have bought this shirt. I first bought it about a year ago off the Topshop website & it cost me a whopping £38 & although I really liked it, I ended up taking it back because I just couldn’t justify spending that much money on one shirt. I actually regretted taking it back ever since but as luck would have it, I found it again on ebay the other week for £12.99! :) I love it so much, I am a total dog person but the cats on this shirt are SO adorable!

Frank Boutique were kind enough to send me the fringed bag. I have been after a fringed boho style bag for what seems like forever. I have used it every day since it arrived, It is definitely a new wardrobe staple, perfect for summer! :)

22 comments:

  1. Hahaha i'm laughing at your description of your legs, don't be silly Heather!! Your skin tone is lovely, it suits you, pale girls rock!

    I love how you wear your shirts as kimono type things, I need something like that in my wardrobe, it's good for when it's quite warm but you want to cover up a little bit incase it gets chilly later! And a cardi just doesn't seem to quite do it when it's nice and hot (keep it for the winter I say!)

    LOVE your bag!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how you feel about having Lilac legs! Mine are the same, and I look awful with fake tan on so I try not to get my legs out too much in the summer! Every little uneven fake tan shows on me its a nightmare haha!

    Jazz xo

    www.jazzreallyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I know the feeling about the legs - tights are great at hiding that but no bueno for summer! You look stunning though and I LOVE the bag! and shirt..just everything really! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now know how to describe my legs! Strawberry Milkshake coloured.. that made me laugh but mine are the same without tan, my skin is more red than white! I love that thick black belt, been wanting one like that.. where is it from? And that shirt is so cute, lovely photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore that shirt!

    http://www.itsgreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, you are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the print on your shirt!X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty and I love the shirt!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute style! I adore your shirt - such a bargain now too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely in love with the fringed bag!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit, and your pasty legs ;)
    Mine are literally awful. I need to do something about them pronto, especially with all this sun kind of weather occurring.
    The cycle shorts under the shorts look pretty awesome and I love the bag x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your style! This is the second blog post that I have seen that cat shirt in today and I love it! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahaha strawberry milkshake legs - so true! But at least you DO tan - my skincolour is ridiculous, I look like a piglet all year round! :D People keep telling me that being pale is pretty and I agree - but I am not nice porcellain white, I am pink! :D
    xxx

    London Last Night

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmmmmmh team rocket song reference ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look :-)
    Just pinned it on my 'Summer Festival' Pinterest board x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! Look at all the pieces..nice outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE that shirt and love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have the very same shirt! I got mine in the Topshop sale though but can't remember how much I paid for it... I like wearing it open too :) but then I'm a sucker for kimonos and such! x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete